The legwarmer look was too-cool, and I love that she tucked the pants into the socks. We were venturing out into the snow, after all! How the whole thing managed to match, still has me puzzled. She looked so funny walking around in it. The picture just doesn't do justice to how funny the overall look was.
I mentioned in the Christmas post that Boo puts her princess dolls in a circle "so that they can visit". She will sometimes line them up facing the TV while we watch Sesame Street, or load them all up into a toy car. Sometimes Jasmine and Mulan get left behind if there's not enough room. After all, they don't have a ball to get to, do they? Take a look at this scene and tell me what you think.
- The prince is one lucky guy, I say. So many princesses to choose from! It reminds me of The Bachelor. I guess the fairy godmother is the host of the show, trying to maintain order and decorum.
- I feel sorry for the princesses. They've got some pretty tough competition - Snow White (the fairest one of all), Ariel ("Dee most beautiful voice"), Belle (whose name translates to "Beauty"), Cinderella (even-tempered despite her abundant trials), Jasmine (a Sultan's daughter), Aurora (gifted with beauty and song by good fairies), Mulan (the heroine of China)!
- This scene reminds me of how JB appeared to me when I first met him. I thought him totally oblivious to my existence because there were scores of attractive, accomplished and "fancy" girls in our singles' ward, who all seemed interested in him. I remember saying to Train, "he'll never notice me".
- It seems that Snow White has found something more interesting to focus upon.
- Belle also looks a little miffed.