Thursday, March 15, 2012

Defying Gravity

Well, I've never seen hair quite like it. This is the result of one night's sleep and one nap with no combing. A true "rat's nest" if I've ever seen one. The volume is astounding! The torrent of tangles is enough to make even a seasoned detangler weep for mercy!

It's truly "business in the front..."


and a PARTY in the back!"


"I'm through accepting limits

'cause someone says they're so

Some things I cannot change

But till I try, I'll never know...

I'd sooner buy
Defying gravity

Kiss me goodbye
I'm defying gravity"
(Lyrics to 'Defying Gravity' from the musical, Wicked)


And you can't pull me down


1 comment:

Heidi Totten said...

I feel your pain every.single.day. Honestly, just how much crazy movement goes on during the night in these kids' rooms?!