Sarah tagged me a few weeks ago, and Tim's post reminded me that I hadn't done it yet. Here you go!
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Finishing up the funnest year of school with an awesome group of roommates, followed by a torturous cross-country drive home following my brother, who had a map, and a Camaro.
2. Counting down the days until said roommates would come visit me in VA, which happened to fall during a heatwave of 100 degree weather.
3. Driving a little Honda Civic DX named "The Gold Nugget". Oh, nugget, how I miss you and your 36 mpg.
4. Working in a fun office with another summer intern named "Mike", who would constantly come to work hung over.
5. Keeping a regular journal - Oh, those were the days.
5 things on today's 'to do' list:
1. Fold These (WOW.)
2. Pack This (we're going boating this afternoon)
3. Fix This (the hair, not the face)
4. Clean This (it smells like a public restroom)
5. Return These
5 favorite snacks:
1. Ice Cream
2. Chips & Salsa
3. Fresh Fruit of any kind
4. A bowl of cold cereal
5. Veggies with Hidden Valley Ranch dressing (the packet kind)
5 things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Get my hair done, then go to lunch at Cafe Rio and dessert at Nielsen's Frozen Custard. I guess with that much money I could buy my own stylist, and restaurants too, huh?
2. Take a trip to England and search out Pemberley
3. Pay off family's homes and cars, and throw in some gas money, too.
4. I'd make a big donation to Honor Flight
5. Who am I kidding? I'd probably just get my hair done and then save the rest. :)
5 bad habits:
1. Chewing on my hair
2. Q-tipping my ears too much
3. Changing my mind on what I'm wearing multiple times before I leave the house
4. Feeling the need to have "dessert" after every meal
5. Letting my laundry "pile up"
5 Places I have lived:
3. Upstate New York