Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Diddles-English Dictionary

Diddles hisses. Well, it's less of a hiss and more of a slur. It started months ago, and seems to be her little means of wordless communication with all of us. It can mean a variety of things, so I thought I would translate for you, in case you ever need to communicate with her.

1.) "Why hello, my loyal subjects! I have awakened from my nap and am happy to greet you all. Feel free to bring toys to my feet, surround me with pillows, and otherwise cater to my every need!"

2.) "Hey! I see you, but you don't see me yet! Hey! You! Hello?! Hey, guys! Attention everyone!"

3.) "Oh, that thing you just did was highly entertaining. Please repeat."

4.) "This life is awesome. I'm perfectly content."

5.) "More food, please!"

This one is a #4, for sure.



This one begins with #2, followed quickly by #1 and finally #3 :



Happy Hissing!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the translations!
Can't help but smile at that little one.

Shelese said...

That is hilarious! What a cutie.

Catherine said...

That's a cute little diddle brains. She even does a snakelike motion with her mouth. Incredible