Sunday, May 17, 2009

Comet

My kids clean the bathrooms each week. Well, they help me clean the bathrooms each week. The favorite task is sprinkling Comet into the toilet and scrubbing it w/ the toilet brush.

Today Yaks helped me clear the table and put some things back into the fridge from our spaghetti dinner.

Yaks: Mom, should I put the Comet in the fridge, too?

I wondered what he could be talking about. Comet? COMET!? Then I turned to see what he was holding.
Ha, ha. See the similarities? I love how their cute little brains work!

5 comments:

Tim Hale said...

Ha ha! Ames, can I just say how much I love your blog!

Sarah said...

True. I see how they're the same! Let's just hope the Comet doesn't start getting sprinkled on dinners as mistaken cheese!

Shelese said...

LOL, that's a good one!

moranews said...

That is hilarious. We finally found our cleaning product...and it's Comet too! This week we used it on everything and it really works! Love the Comet for the fridge. So cute!

Stephanie said...

Wow! I'd never noticed the resemblance until now. What a smart boy.