Thursday, March 6, 2008

Triangular Crayons


Here's a great little find for all you moms w/ toddlers who love to color. I stumbled across these washable triangular-shaped crayons at Wal-Mart. They are great for a few reasons. 1.) They won't roll off the table (or church bench) when the little ones are coloring. 2.) They are triangular-shaped and large, so they are easy for little fingers to grip and hold. 3.) They are washable, so if their creativity strays outside of the lines so-to-speak, no need to worry. It'll wash off! The only thing I don't like about them is that the paper around the crayon slips down while they are coloring. It must have something to do w/ the "washable" makeup of the crayon. We just tore the papers off the crayons. Problem solved.

3 comments:

kthom said...

Hey sweet friend!
Thanks for the birthday wishes to me..it made me smile! The day was filled with sunshine (shocker), well wishes, sick Cole :(, and a trip to the hair salon. I'm 32, yea for me. Love the crayons...I'll watch for those. Have a great day!

Sarah said...

Glad you found the crayons. And so close to home!!

love.boxes said...

Oh, I will get those for a few Easter baskets! Thanks!