Monday, March 22, 2010

Nana


Today is my mother-in-law, Annette's birthday. I love her. All those horror stories that people tell about mother-in-laws aren't true. She's truly a mother to me in so many ways. She puts love into everything she does. I thought it would be fun to interview the kids about Nana.

Here's what the kids had to say: (Boo first, then Yaks)

What's Nana's favorite color?

Pink

Black

Nana holding Boo


What's Nana's favorite food?

Peanut butter and Jam

Jam on a piece of bread


What's your favorite thing to play with at Nana's house?

Building the houses (Lincoln Logs)

Play with her castle


What's your favorite thing to make at Nana's house?

cupcakes

cookies

Decorating Valentine Cookies


What's Nana's favorite song?

Enchanted song

"I Love You"


Annette and her Dad

What's Nana's favorite movie?

Bug's Life

Percules (Hercules)


What's your favorite thing to do in Nana's backyard?

Bounce on the Trampoline

Play on the playground

What's your favorite thing to do with Nana?

Go places with her

Frost cookies with her

"Nana, Nana, can I have the flower?"


We love you, Nana. Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

flower7657 said...

Oh Amy Thank you so much! What a sweet and thoughtful blog. I was so suprized when I checked your blog today and saw the picture of me. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter-in-law! Thank you for such a wonderful tribute on my birthday! Love and miss you all!!! Nana

Shelese said...

You are so cute. What a fun mother in law you have too!

Sarah said...

The stories are true!
BUT, luckily not in all cases. What a blessing to have her support.

Banta Family said...

Hi Amy
My name is Alicia and Google lead me to a 2009 post of yours about President Monson. I am looking for fun facts about him for my Sharing Time this Sunday; I think the Sugar Doodle Link from that post is gone. Did you happen to save that FHE. Is there anyway that you could email me a short list of some fun facts about him in the next few days? alicia_banta@yahoo.com Thank you so much!